Thread: Free 18x54 Indoor/Outdoor Banner (you pay shipping) good thru 9/3/18

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free 18x54 Indoor/Outdoor Banner (you pay shipping) good thru 9/3/18

www.shindigz.com Coupon code: FREEBAN20

I use one of their signs at my home.
    2012 Second Animated Christmas

http://www.christmasinwarren.com

Become a Supporting Member of DIYC! Click Here
    Tip: Backup your sequences on a free cloud storage site like Dropbox. Click Here for free 2Gb storage.

Click here to show/hide my display details ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Free 18x54 Indoor/Outdoor Banner (you pay shipping) good thru 9/3/18

Doesn't seem to work - coupon is invalid. Anyone else have luck with this?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Free 18x54 Indoor/Outdoor Banner (you pay shipping) good thru 9/3/18

I got the email this morning, not sure why it is not working. The coupon should take $14.99 off the price which is the price of the 18x54 indoor/outdoor sign.
    testCapture.JPG

Tip: Backup your sequences on a free cloud storage site like Dropbox. Click Here for free 2Gb storage.

Post Thanks / Like

Worked for me!
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Worked for me too! I'm curious where you got the coupon. Email I'm guessing?

I'm on their mailing list & didn't get anything about the free banner. The last email I got was the one about 15% off everything & 30% off clearance that expired yesterday. Nothing in spam filter either.

I must be on their naughty list, LOL!

Thank you for posting it!
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/MapleRidgeLights"]http://www.facebook.com/MapleRidgeLights[/URL]

2014: 4 static incandescent strings & 2 inflatables
    2015: Over 9000 pixel channels & 72 Renard channels. 3 E682 controllers, 3 Renard SS24s and E1.31 bridge. House & windows covered in pixels! 4 HDPE arches, 11ft pixel tree & star, 12 LED mini-trees, 8 LED snowflakes, 2 4' LED Candy Canes, Chroma-cane and various LED strings in trees & yard. Xlights / FPP run the show!
    2016: My CLAP is telling me to go BIGGER!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jklingert View Post
    I got the email this morning, not sure why it is not working. The coupon should take $14.99 off the price which is the price of the 18x54 indoor/outdoor sign.
    testCapture.JPG
    Worked perfectly for me! Thanks for the heads up. I too use this exact banner for my Tune To:. My wife and I also use three of them for our vendor stand at festivals. Great Banners, good company to work with.
    2012 - 1st year 64 Channels - 7500 LED lights - 5 sequences
    2013 - 128 Channels - 10,000 LED lights - 7 sequences (2 New)
    2014 - 201 Channels - upgrading 8 Arches to dumb RGB - 8+ sequences (1+ New)
    2015 - 240 Channels + 8 Universes - sequences TBD
    2016 - No Display
    2017 - Back in the Game - 240 Renard Channels + 12 Universes
    2018 - 256 Renard and 9 Falcon Outputs of Pixels - 16 sequences shown over 2 nights

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear the coupon works for everyone. 7 years later and my tune to sign still looks great! This is a good deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't get it to work until.i signed up, does not work as a guest. Just a heads up! Great deal though, i am going to get 1 for Christmas and 1 for halloween for like $22 shipped to me, not bad for 2- customized 18x54 banners.

Post Thanks / Like

Coupon worked for me too.
    I have several of their banners and this deal which they run maybe once a year is fantastic. $9 for a really nice banner, shipped !