Thread: anyone have Transberian orchestra - wizards in winter for lightorama dmx 16ccr

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone have Transberian orchestra - wizards in winter for lightorama dmx 16ccr

Anyone have trans Siberian orchestra wizards in winter for lightorama dmx 16ccr by chance. I am sequencing my house and I usually buy 16ccr sequences and it helps me sequence rest of my house, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anyone have Transberian orchestra - wizards in winter for lightorama dmx 16cc

or Christmas in Sarajevo or mad Russian lol thanks all and goooooo IRISH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: anyone have Transberian orchestra - wizards in winter for lightorama dmx 16cc

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks the only songs I was able to find on there was from s2. I am using S5 pro edition would I be able to open these s2 songs and copy and paste them to my song?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I was able to transfer from s2 to S5 woohoo now I just need to go to amazon and get the songs lol. I never did that before so it should be interesting finding out how to buy it and add it to song, I usually just bought the 16ccr sequence with song, thanks everyone for all the help and I have a nice grinch song sequenced if anyone wants it