Thread: At: New Zealand Members:

Post Thanks / Like

Default At: New Zealand Members:

Does anyone live within an hours drive of Wellington? I will be in Wellington for Christmas and would love to see some of the NZ shows.

Martin

2018 - Moving and going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand. Most likely I will be dark or nearly dark, Some static stuff that is simple to put up.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: At: New Zealand Members:

Sorry Martin, we are on the wrong side of Cook Strait for you to visit us, 3 1/2 hr Ferry trip, and an hour and a half travel :-( We are in Nelson City at the top of the South Island, Wellington is at the bottom of the North Island :-)

Have an enjoyable "Summer Christmas" :-)

Terry
    [B]"Tory Street Lights", Nelson, NZ[/B]
    [B]2013 - "Honourable Mention"[/B] - 2013 Local Christmas Lighting Competition
    [B]2013 :-[/B] 11 x Ren 64XC's - 650 Channels, 45,000+ lights. 7,000 or so LED's this year:-)
    ----------------------------------------------
    [B]"Lucky Home" [/B]- 2012 Local Christmas Lighting Competition
    [B]2012 :-[/B] 11 x Ren 64XC's - 550 Channels, 40,000+ lights. 2,500 or so LED's for the first time :-)
    -----------------------------------------------
    [B]2011:-[/B] 7 x Ren 64XC's - 384 Channels, 30,000+ lights - all incandescents! 2 x Commercial LED Panels (72x7)!
    ------------------------------------------------
    [B]"Supreme Winner for 2010" [/B]Local Christmas Lighting Competition, 4 x Ren 64's - 256 Channels Controlled by Vixen - "Brilliant" :-)
    18,000 to 20,000 Lights - all incandescents! 2 x LedTricks Panels with "Pix C" interface's
    [B]2009:- [/B]128 Channels of "Hill 320", 4,000 Lights

Post Thanks / Like

Post over on auschristmaslighting.com to find out who is close.
    I know ShellNZ and Logan are in NZ but not sure where...
    They have awesome shows.
    Phil

Post Thanks / Like

ShellNZ has a great display but isn't doing a show this year. Posting over at auschristmaslighting.com would be your best bet.

Post Thanks / Like

I visited Nelson 6 years ago after visiting the glaciers just soouth of there. Nice place. May actually by passing through there again in March.

2018 - Moving and going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand. Most likely I will be dark or nearly dark, Some static stuff that is simple to put up.