Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ray Wu pricing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ray Wu pricing

Minleon???? Are they still around? After the debacle with LightShowPro, I thought they were done for.

Smart pixel is smart pixel. Mine were 2811 type and 12V, just like the other 2811 pixels out there -- only the spacing was changed. These will be used to put smart pixels on an indoor xmas tree, wrapped around the tree. I did it with 200 pixels at 4"... the doctors say my retinas are just about healed now. So a build with half the pixels but the same length was what I needed.

Post Thanks / Like

What is Ray's email?
    2015 - (4) E6804's, (2) E6802's, (2) Renard 64's all loaded with blinky flashies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dstokesdubois View Post
    What is Ray's email?
    I just contacted him through Ali express. Used the contact the seller on his "ray wu store" page. On the plus side, every conversation past and present with him will be listed in this page like like a conversation. Good for reference and not having to find separate emails

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dstokesdubois View Post
    What is Ray's email?
    ray@rita-light.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ray posts his delivery time right on the storefront, and he hasnít gone over that estimate for any of my stock orders yet. He did email me today about my custom order placed about 3 weeks ago to let me know the wire length I requested wasnít working out and they needed to increase it by half a centimeter. Promised to have the custom order shipped this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was a custom order so I understand why it would take sometime but personally I feel like you should have a approximate time frame to give people on there orders esp. this late in the game I mean itís been just about a month now since Iíve made my order and sent my payment I recently sent him a email on Monday and still havenít gotten a reply lol...

Post Thanks / Like

My non custom order is ariving fri 9 days to Alaska. Ray probably has a backlog at this time of year. I have no complaints and all my pixels were from Ray.

Post Thanks / Like

Just received the tracking number for my order. 2 packages, Christmas will come early this year!
    Not sure if I will still feel the same enthusiasm once I'm tying all C9's to my frames :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123