Thread: 2 x RGB 30 Channel Controller

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 x RGB 30 Channel Controller

I have 2 assembled dumb rgb controllers (cg-1500, power supply, hc pigtails, etc) that will be forever collecting dust, anyone still use this/want to purchase/exchange for $$/pixels/coro props? I got them as part of the singing tree package from HC, will include the 270 nodes per tree/controller as well if anyone is interested. Don't think the shipping is worth while for the coro tree prop but if you live in the Atlanta area and would be willing to pickup they are still fully assembled in a sturdy 2x4 treated lumber frame.

If anyone is interested please make me an offer.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2 x RGB 30 Channel Controller

Where in Atlanta are you and so this is the controller and the nodes with the trees? how much you asking? Would this work with my Vixen software and my LOR CBT16 box i already use with my incans and LED Christmas lights. Thank you.
    FB @ langleylights

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay, I live in Vinings. I can take some pics in the morning, but yeah both trees are fully assembled in a solid 2x4 frame with the controller attached, I haven’t tested in a while but have a full string of 50 nodes if 50 dumb RGB nodes I’d thri in. I think $100 a piece is fair (I think I paid $350 a piece 2 years ago unassembled) if you can come and pick them up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparkypriem View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I live in Vinings. I can take some pics in the morning, but yeah both trees are fully assembled in a solid 2x4 frame with the controller attached, I haven’t tested in a while but have a full string of 50 nodes if 50 dumb RGB nodes I’d thri in. I think $100 a piece is fair (I think I paid $350 a piece 2 years ago unassembled) if you can come and pick them up.
    Would love to see pictures. What controller are you using? I would just have make sure it would work with my current set up.
    FB @ langleylights

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pcguy17 View Post
    Would love to see pictures. What controller are you using? I would just have make sure it would work with my current set up.
    they are the 30ch dumb rgb controllers that holiday coro sells I run 2 daisy chained from a dmx dongle and use vixen for sequencing
    James WinterHaven Fl

Post Thanks / Like

So that would be these.? i tried to find a dmx dongle but not much luck.
    http://www.holidaycoro.com/product-p/40.htm?
    FB @ langleylights

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pcguy17 View Post
    So that would be these.? i tried to find a dmx dongle but not much luck.
    http://www.holidaycoro.com/product-p/40.htm?
    http://www.holidaycoro.com/Enttec-Pr...ongle-p/53.htm that is what I bought from HC
    James WinterHaven Fl