Thread: Lip sync mark collections

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lip sync mark collections

With the 3.5 adding the use of mark collections for lip sync, sharing the mark collections should allow the sharing of the lip sync itself.

Has anyone lip synced a full song yet?

I've currently got a couple of songs i'm syncing so will share the mark collections once done.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lip sync mark collections

Setting up my first year shows and purposely waited until 3.5 to do the lip sync portion of the sequences. It's a really nice feature after trying to do the sync'ing the 'old way'. I've done Ghostbusters, Thunder (Imagine Dragons), and Thriller so far for Halloween using marks. After going back and re-previewing them, I can see that my progress has gotten better and plan to go back through all of them later and tweak. One thing that I found is that it looks better to me if I imagine how I would look when saying the words and remove phenomes that seem to not match. I spent a lot of time timing every phenome in my first song and going back to it now it seems really busy. Removing a syllable here and there where it looks awkward really makes it look more realistic. I plan to share mine later after polishing them a bit, but unfortunately it probably won't be until after Halloween.

3. Thanks benny1495 thanked for this post
    Likes benny1495 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lip sync mark collections

I have 3 Halloween ones I have done, Uma Thurman, Somebody's Watching, and Monster Mash that I can share as well.

5. Thanks benny1495 thanked for this post
    Likes benny1495 liked this post