Thread: Are LEDTriks PCBs / gerbers / files available for panel / controller anywhere?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Are LEDTriks PCBs / gerbers / files available for panel / controller anywhere?

I need to add some LEDTriks panels to my display and have tried contacting a few folks by email but so far no responses.

Does anyone know of anyone selling PCBs or know where I can find files to have them made myself?

Unfortunately I don't see them in the files section and searching hasn't been helpful yet...

Thanks,
    Eric
    2 x RenC+595 (128 channels, Everything else)
    4 x Ren24 (96 channels for Megatree)
    2 x E680-4 (GECE roofline)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Are LEDTriks PCBs / gerbers / files available for panel / controller anywhere?

I have a set I can sell. (I think :-) )

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Are LEDTriks PCBs / gerbers / files available for panel / controller anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ericwebb View Post
    I need to add some LEDTriks panels to my display and have tried contacting a few folks by email but so far no responses.

Does anyone know of anyone selling PCBs or know where I can find files to have them made myself?

Unfortunately I don't see them in the files section and searching hasn't been helpful yet...

Thanks,
    Eric
    Which PCB's are you looking for? The panels with LED's, or the controller? I assume you realize the LEDTricks is a parallel port controller and will need a Pix-C or A Trix-C to convert it to serial.
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a spare controller pcb..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keith R View Post
    Which PCB's are you looking for? The panels with LED's, or the controller? I assume you realize the LEDTricks is a parallel port controller and will need a Pix-C or A Trix-C to convert it to serial.
    Probably both... especially the panels but I think I might need an additional controller too.
    Yes, I have a Triks-C already in the setup... just want to expand and/or make it dual-sided (still debating)

Thanks,
    Eric

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ericwebb View Post
    Probably both... especially the panels but I think I might need an additional controller too.
    Yes, I have a Triks-C already in the setup... just want to expand and/or make it dual-sided (still debating)

Thanks,
    Eric
    Either way, you will need a controller for each panel, and a Triks-C for each panel to a maximum of 4 Triks-C.
    Last edited by Keith R; 10-12-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Post Thanks / Like

So, no one knows where I can find the gerbers or eagle (etc) files for these?