Thread: Found a Blow Mold Seller with Reasonable Prices and Decent shipping....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Found a Blow Mold Seller with Reasonable Prices and Decent shipping....

https://www.instagram.com/blowmoldsunlimited/

They supposedly have a web site coming soon. I bought a couple I've been looking for for years!!
    As always, Thanks for any info!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Found a Blow Mold Seller with Reasonable Prices and Decent shipping....

Most of them are tabletops, 13-15" height. May not be what you're really looking for...

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store will be closing at the end of this year.
    While it's still open, please check us out for blinky-flashy gizmos that nobody else on the planet makes!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Found a Blow Mold Seller with Reasonable Prices and Decent shipping....

Quote Originally Posted by dirknerkle View Post
    Most of them are tabletops, 13-15" height. May not be what you're really looking for...
    True, the majority right now are the tabletop variety, but I've purchased a full sized witch and pumpkin stack recently so you just have to keep an eye on things. They also strive to keep shipping costs as low as possible so you certainly won't see a "52 Santa anytime soon.

If you're looking for something in particular, let them know. They told me they like the hunt as well.

With Ebay costs sky rocketing + unrealistic shipping costs, I just offered this as another alternative to hopefully find the mold you've been looking for at a price that won't take food off the table.
    As always, Thanks for any info!