Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 DIYC Card Swap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018 DIYC Card Swap - 01 days

My Apologies, I had a server malfunction, so the confirmation emails went out this morning. please respond as quick as possible. - thank you

Just 01
    Days remaining for this years Card swap

Remember,

To participate in the Card Swap PM me or EMAIL your NAME, SCREEN NAME POSTAL ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS (so your list can be emailed to you if you do not supply an email address, your list will be sent via PM) (See HERE for examples). In the past people have included their spouse's name or specified "The Smith Family", this is quite alright to do. So if you would like cards addressed specifically to you and a partner or your family, please mention it in your PM.

Due date will be SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER and names will be distributed by SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted by the end of December. Each year I get one or two people who swear black and blue they got their name in before the due date but I don't have a record of their PM. I won't be accepting any late comers it's just too hard to include. I always send a PM or email confirming I have received your details, if you don't receive a PM (or Email) from me confirming receipt of your details (and asking for confirmation) within 2 days assume I didn't get your original PM and send it again.

If I don't have you in my inbox or a confirmation PM in my sent items, sorry you missed the boat and you'll have to wait for next year.

The cut-off time is 0000 CST (Christmas Standard Time)

Thank you all again for participating. The more the merrier.

Note:
    WHAT: participant email
    WHEN: Friday. 09NOV2018
    WHY: a. Numerous changes
    b. an effort to ensure that each participant has the correct details
    c. still several who have not confirmed their mailing address

On Friday, the 9th of November. I will send out an email (because through here is way too slow) to each participant with their current details, there is NO reply necessary if the details are correct (and the assumption will be they are correct if there is no reply within 24 hours).
    If you have not submitted your email address, please do so as soon as possible. This email (as well as your list) will come from DIYCards@keeblerchristmas.com (Please add this to your safe sender list or email may get routed to your junk folder).

thank you and Happy Blinky Flashy

Keebler (Ken)

* for those that are stats junkies or just curious, The week of November 11th, I will post the stats of this years card swap. some of the details will be the farthest country participating, number of countries, number of different states, states with the most participants, etc
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018 DIYC Card Swap - 12 hours remaining

Just 12 hours remaining for this years Card swap

Remember,

To participate in the Card Swap PM me or EMAIL your NAME, SCREEN NAME POSTAL ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS (so your list can be emailed to you if you do not supply an email address, your list will be sent via PM) (See HERE for examples). In the past people have included their spouse's name or specified "The Smith Family", this is quite alright to do. So if you would like cards addressed specifically to you and a partner or your family, please mention it in your PM.

Due date will be SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER and names will be distributed by SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER. Names will not be kept and your details will be deleted by the end of December. Each year I get one or two people who swear black and blue they got their name in before the due date but I don't have a record of their PM. I won't be accepting any late comers it's just too hard to include. I always send a PM or email confirming I have received your details, if you don't receive a PM (or Email) from me confirming receipt of your details (and asking for confirmation) within 2 days assume I didn't get your original PM and send it again.

If I don't have you in my inbox or a confirmation PM in my sent items, sorry you missed the boat and you'll have to wait for next year.

The cut-off time is 0000 CST (Christmas Standard Time)

Thank you all again for participating. The more the merrier.

Note:
    WHAT: participant email
    WHEN: Friday. 09NOV2018
    WHY: a. Numerous changes
    b. an effort to ensure that each participant has the correct details
    c. still several who have not confirmed their mailing address

On Friday, the 9th of November. I will send out an email (because through here is way too slow) to each participant with their current details, there is NO reply necessary if the details are correct (and the assumption will be they are correct if there is no reply within 24 hours).
    If you have not submitted your email address, please do so as soon as possible. This email (as well as your list) will come from DIYCards@keeblerchristmas.com (Please add this to your safe sender list or email may get routed to your junk folder).

thank you and Happy Blinky Flashy

Keebler (Ken)

* for those that are stats junkies or just curious, The week of November 11th, I will post the stats of this years card swap. some of the details will be the farthest country participating, number of countries, number of different states, states with the most participants, etc
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018 DIYC Card Swap - CLOSED

This years CARD SWAP entry has closed.

No More entries will be accepted. until next year.

thank you to all the participants.

Those that have requested the FULL list will receive their lists within a few hours.
    Last edited by Keebler; 11-11-2018 at 06:19 AM.
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018 DIYC Card Swap

The 2018 Christmas card swap whole list recipients lists have been emailed out.

Please check your email for an email from DIYCards@keeblerchristmas.com

and a subject heading 2018 DIYC CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP LIST IS HERE

thank you
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

The 2018 Christmas card swap lists have been sent out.

Please check your email for an email from DIYCards@keeblerchristmas.com

and a subject heading 2018 DIYC CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP LIST IS HERE

thank you

the people without email addresses, please check your PM

If you have NOT received your list, please email or pm me
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018 DIYC Card Swap - THE STATS

the 2018 DIYC CARD SWAP STATS (for those that are stats junkies - like me)

This year there were 24 participants, from 2 countries with the farthest being Trinidad and Tobago.
    16 US States were represented with the most being from FL with 5 participants, followed by MO with 3, and TX with 2.

once again, thank you to each every one of you that participated.

HAPPY BLINKY FLASHY

Keebler (Ken)

the Global Postal Codes you saw, are for ENDPOINT delivery,

Postal codes were first introduced in Germany in 1941, followed by Argentina in 1958, United Kingdom in 1959 and United States in 1963. Now there are more than 117 countries in the world having their own postal code systems. The purpose of postal codes is to sort mail more efficiently, reliably and automatically. But the great potential of postal codes has not been liberated yet. First, most postal codes are not assigned to the final mail boxes so that all mail still requires manual work to sort to the final mail boxes. On the other hand, as the world is getting more globalized and the volume of international mail is increasing rapidly, national postal codes can't help automatically mail sorting and all international mail is still mainly being sorted manually which is a practice too expensive to continue.

Therefore, a stable, politically neutral and language independent global postal code system with a complete coverage of all areas in the world and unlimited number of codes to customize to new development and redevelopment of populated areas is urgently demanded, which leads to the birth of The National Coding System (the Global Postal Code System, the Universal Address System, the Universal Map Grids System and the Universal Property Identifier System). The new system unifies all the representations of geographic coordinates, area codes, addresses, postal codes, map grids and property identifiers in the world and makes all geographic products and services directly related and their information easily exchanged. It can be used not only for both national and international postal services, but also for couriers, taxis, emergency services, online location based services, GPS navigation systems, geographic information systems, and many others.

Now all countries no matter whether they have their own postal code systems can directly use the Global Postal Code System to sort all mail automatically. Countries without national postal code systems may feel comfortable in adopting the Global Postal Code System and skip the stage for using national postal code systems.
    all pix <70 univ)

Post Thanks / Like

If anybody missed the official swap deadline and still wants in, pm me with your details and Ill send one your way.
    The deadline to have mail delivered from my neck of the woods has already passed so it wont get to you till January (at best)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123