Thread: pulse

Post Thanks / Like

Default pulse

hi i was just using pulse in my elements when it changed from white to clear or grey to the same as the background and it wont play anything how can i get it back to white please

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: pulse

For me, in the past, that usually indicated there is an element to which you are trying to apply the pulse that does not support the color you have chosen. Most often for me this happens when I use a morphing color on strings that only support a single color. kind of like applying White to a string that only does blue. White is not all colors, it is 'white' and will not turn on a blue string.

2018 - Moving and going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand. Most likely I will be dark or nearly dark, Some static stuff that is simple to put up.

Post Thanks / Like

Martin is 100% in his response. Couldn’t have said it better myself. I just wanted to confirm that Nothing has changed recently in this regard. If anything we may have made the empty box boldler so it doesn’t just disappear on the grid. But the empty box still properly indicates that the effect has no result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

i was using the ones i always use as i was only switching relays it was working fine they were all white then i was using copy and paste all of a sudden the past changed to clear the white was still there from before but all new ones was no good when i reloaded none of them would go white they all go clear and i never changed anything

Post Thanks / Like

ok i found that it changed colour from whit to blue and would not let me change back so i had to delete my sequence and start again thanks for the info from MartinMueller2003

Post Thanks / Like

What color is your element set up for? Whatever it is, that's the color you should be using in the effects on that element.

Post Thanks / Like

its ok im using relays

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn’t matter what you have connected. What matters is that your effects match the colors your elements are set up for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

i have not got that far yet i just use 3 relays to switch from one colour to the next im still learning got a long way to go