Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tune to sign separate from show?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tune to sign separate from show?

Wonderful.
    I would appreciate that!
    Quote Originally Posted by jchuchla View Post
    That's the beauty of doing it with the control channel mechanism. The triggers are just channel data in your sequence and any show player/scheduler will send them out as standard lighting data. You're not limited by any particular feature set in the player. I should start a separate thread for this. I've actually explained this a handful of times in the past few weeks. I need to get it documented.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tune to sign separate from show?

Quote Originally Posted by jchuchla View Post
    That being said, the video sign was in use before I was running the show from FPP. That's the beauty of doing it with the control channel mechanism. The triggers are just channel data in your sequence and any show player/scheduler will send them out as standard lighting data. You're not limited by any particular feature set in the player. I should start a separate thread for this. I've actually explained this a handful of times in the past few weeks. I need to get it documented.
    Yes, Please!!! Because I know i can setup a script/trigger that will stop the background and run another over the top. That way I think I can run my sign the way I am currently am and then maybe include Sequence Titles as part of the show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12