Thread: Easylights16 performing its magic in the yard

Post Thanks / Like

Default Easylights16 performing its magic in the yard

Working on a yard light project for some ground fx .
    Easylights makes light work of a ton of tls 3001's bullets

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Easylights16 performing its magic in the yard

Hi, looks good. Just for reference I worked out the protocol for the TLS3001s and can drive them with Arduino. I only mention this because I know there arenít that many of us using them and it might be of use sometime.

3. Likes angus40 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabybear View Post
    Hi, looks good. Just for reference I worked out the protocol for the TLS3001s and can drive them with Arduino. I only mention this because I know there aren’t that many of us using them and it might be of use sometime.
    That is is awesome that you are able to do that and very interesting . If you can use them with Arduino , have you considered possibly nodemcu or esp32 .
    These are a few things I would like to tinker with and understand better in the future .

I may have this prop building down to a simple 2 step process . The debbie downer is that 1/2 the product is impossible to purchase in Canada .
    Without readily available local product this could kill it being marketable . If this ends up being the case , I will do a how to for diy.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm running the code on a Nano at the moment (16MHz) so the ESP8266 (160MHz) should have no problem. As soon as I finish this bit of a project I'm on I'll give it a try.