Thread: Who lives in Cleveland and is competant enough to do a commercial LED job?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who lives in Cleveland and is competant enough to do a commercial LED job?

Would require designing and supplying the fixtures, supplying and programming the software, computer, power supplies and other hardware. Not a tough job hardware wise, but the software is going to require something like Light Jams or Madrix. It is for a new company start up. I am not sure about the installation, but I think they can do the install of the hard goods under your instructions but not sure.

Contact me if you are interested and have the chops to do it.

Caveat: If you think Raspberry Pi is the computer you would use, never mind..

Edit: I just looked that price for Madrix. Think that would break the bank for this job.
    Last edited by plasmadrive; 08-22-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who lives in Cleveland and is competant enough to do a commercial LED job?

Hi plasmadrive, I am live in the Cleveland area and would be interested in talking with you.
    Please pm me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who lives in Cleveland and is competant enough to do a commercial LED job?

Quote Originally Posted by 4rjn View Post
    Hi plasmadrive, I am live in the Cleveland area and would be interested in talking with you.
    Please pm me
    I sent you a PM..

I believe I have given the owner of the project competent contacts. It's up to him now. Thanks for all that responded.