Thread: So....a new question...adding models to a previously saved sequence?

Post Thanks / Like

Default So....a new question...adding models to a previously saved sequence?

I know I should probably be asking these questions on the xLights forums, but I'm not a member, so I'm asking here, and I can't seem to find the answer in the xLights manual or via searches.

Here's the deal: after laying out my house with all the various models and such and starting on the sequencing, it was suggested that I add another small string of lights around a window. So, I go to the Layout tab, hit Poly Line and trace around the window. Hit Save and figure all is good. Trouble is, that model didn't move over to the Sequencing tab and allow me to put any effects as it isn't showing up. I can, however, start a new sequence and the new window model is there with all the other previously laid-out models.

I've looked at some tutorial videos regarding models and I haven't seen an answer for this -- *is* it possible to add a model to a sequence that is in progress and start adding effects to that model? Or, can I even start a "new" sequence with *all* my models (including the new window frame) and then somehow copy/import that previously saved sequence over to the new sequence?

Thanks in advance for helping.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: So....a new question...adding models to a previously saved sequence?

Right click on one of the row titles. Bring up the sequence elements dialog and add the new model to the sequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: So....a new question...adding models to a previously saved sequence?

It worked! Perfect! Thanks for that tip!