Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling all of Nevada Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Selling all of Nevada Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by kingjesse2 View Post
    I noticed the Falcon is not crossed off on your sheet, let me know if for any reason the sale to Robo doesn't work out. I'm shopping for a brand new Falcon right now

Not trying to snipe anything away though, only if that deal doesn't work out.
    Yep, just sold it and crossed it off the list. Thx!

Post Thanks / Like

prkid424, I tried to PM you back, but your inbox is full and won't allow new messages. So here is your response:

For the net lights, I got most of them from ledholidaylight.com. Here are details on 100 ct.: https://www.ledholidaylighting.com/5...tLights-3.aspx The 150 ct. they no longer sell, but are a bit bigger. I can try to measure them if you need exact dimensions.

For the C5 70 ct. LED strings, I got those from creativedisplays.com. It's been awhile, but they should be these (or very close): https://creativedisplays.com/product...istmas-lights/

Wayne

Post Thanks / Like

Still have plenty of LED strings/nets, LOR controllers and big items like a steel bullet-proof pixel tree and 10' mega-wreath with video screen. Will start posting individual items soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Would you be willing to sell and/or provide any of your sketches/gifs (especially for the mega tree)?

Post Thanks / Like

Would you be willing to sell and/or provide any of your sketches/gifs (especially for the mega tree)?
    Sketches/gifs of pixel tree? Are you looking for diagrams on how to construct it or the sequences themselves? I will be selling the sequences eventually, but need to re-work some of them and can't provide the music for them...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WayneKremer View Post
    Sketches/gifs of pixel tree? Are you looking for diagrams on how to construct it or the sequences themselves? I will be selling the sequences eventually, but need to re-work some of them and can't provide the music for them...
    The sequences, yeah. They were pretty impressive, I really liked the gifs on the tree

Post Thanks / Like

The sequences, yeah. They were pretty impressive, I really liked the gifs on the tree
    Thanks! Many of those sequences are not mine to sell. Depends upon which one. If you are looking for sequences on a pixel tree, head to holidaysequences.com

Wayne

Post Thanks / Like

Do the LOR CTB-16PC version 1 in LOR PVC case packs speak DMX? If so, I may be interested in 1 or 2.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cgarwood View Post
    Do the LOR CTB-16PC version 1 in LOR PVC case packs speak DMX? If so, I may be interested in 1 or 2.
    Answer is yes, but they need to be running firmware 4.20 or higher.

Post Thanks / Like

Wayne,

Thanks for the info. I'm interested in getting 2 of them if they're still available

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast