Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling all of Nevada Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling all of Nevada Christmas!

Christmas lighting fans,

As you may have heard earlier this year, Nevada Christmas will not be running any longer. As a result, I have decided to sell it all. A small portion of it was already sold off to a local city who will use it in their park this year. Otherwise, most of it is availableÖand I prefer to sell it off as one big purchase with local pickup (Iím in Minden, NV) as many of the items simply cannot be shipped easily or too large and heavy requiring expensive freight shipping.
    Our display was built to withstand heavy winds and has not once failed me (even in 90mph winds).

Here are some videos of our display last year: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2d...RMzhaAIyTJAlig

Additionally, to see many more pictures, videos and details of our display, look here: www.nevadachristmas.com

Like, I said, I would like to sell it as one complete purchase and will include 10% off on doing so. Iíll leave that offer open until August 7th, 2018. If not sold by that date, Iíll then open it up to selling it off individually in which buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Here is the Excel list of items to be sold: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AgkHpOLGe9N34XPqumvdNkC76szD

If items are crossed out in red, then they were already sold and not included in the grand total at the bottom. If they have blue links, then those are links to the pictures of the items (which Iím continuing to take pictures and add links for). Items in green sections are to be sold as one complete itemÖas they belong together.

If any questions, please contact me! Thanks all!

Wayne Kremer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Selling all of Nevada Christmas!

Sorry to see you shut down.. Last year was my swan song as well... which is a good thing because I might have brought my truck and trailer up there... LOL

Good luck with the sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya, I saw you decided to stop your display as well. I liked your plasma icicles and animatronics you had going. Gonna miss seeing you guys in Sacramento.

4. Thanks plasmadrive thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Iím originally from Sparks NV, but now on the East Coast. Your display was one of the original videos that got me into this hobby and I was amazed by your creativity.

Iím saddened to hear you are leaving this hobby but certain it wasnít an easy decision knowing all of the money youíve raised over the years and the joy you have brought your viewers.

If there was any way I could purchase your video wreath without a fortune in shipping Iíd do that in a heartbeat.

Enjoy the extra time youíll have and thanks for the motivation youíve provided to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WayneKremer View Post
    Ya, I saw you decided to stop your display as well. I liked your plasma icicles and animatronics you had going. Gonna miss seeing you guys in Sacramento.
    Traffic was always backed up down the street and around the corner to the main cross street.. that is where the trouble came in. An hour and a half wait time for a seven minute display kinda tells the story.. Too many people needed to keep it safe...

Glad you like the Plasma Icicles and my new animatronic snowman orchestra... I loved playing with both.. I will miss it for sure..

BTW, I love what you did for your driveway on the last video.. the CCs and the floods on the concrete were brilliant! no pun intended! ha ha..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks blantrip! It will be hard to not to go all out for Christmas, but it had to be done. Ya, the video wreath is big and heavy...which wouldn't be worth the freight costs. Wish we had more people like us in our neck of the woods. Enjoy the east coast!

Post Thanks / Like

Traffic is the biggest reason why I had to stop mine. The cul-de-sac got so gridlocked that people were driving over sidewalks and onto my neighbors front yard landscaping breaking trees on one side and running over rocks/boulders on the other.

The CCs and the floods on the concrete were the last addition I did last year. Needed something to light up the driveway that I didn't have to run over. They worked pretty darn good...and all wifi using ESPixelsticks that I put into each floodlight. Sold those off to the local town who will be using them in their park display this winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to see you leave the hobby. Looked like a great display by the vids.
    Wish I were closer to pick up some of the big stuff.
    But have a question regarding the floods.
    In your last post you said you had pixelsticks mounted into the floods. Do you happen to have pics on how you did this.
    Thank you. Chris.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, here are some pics on how I put the ESPixelstick inside the flood enclosures.2017-09-09 12.07.54.jpg2017-09-09 12.10.25.jpg

Wayne

Post Thanks / Like

Many items still available!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast