Thread: Where is a good place to buy regular string "Bright" led lights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is a good place to buy regular string "Bright" led lights?

I went to RayWu and seems like its all pixels now. Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where is a good place to buy regular string "Bright" led lights?

Glad you found a source. Not sure what you mean by "regular". There are a wide variety of strings. LED, Incan, smart pixel, dumb pixel. The list goes on.

2018 - Moving and going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand. Most likely I will be dark or nearly dark, Some static stuff that is simple to put up.

Post Thanks / Like

LED solid color string lights. Bright and strong, I have Renard controllers. I have rgb pixels but prefer the look and old school feel of string lights. I'm looking led, not incandescent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple of vendors on this forum. Most had group pre buys in Jan / Feb. You can find the threads by searching for group buys.

2018 - Moving and going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand. Most likely I will be dark or nearly dark, Some static stuff that is simple to put up.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.creativedisplays.com/ is my go-to, but they are also local to me, so no shipping.

6. Likes jklingert liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holiday light express is the company I used for 4 or 5 years. Never disappointed by them. The lights come with a warranty, and they do honor the warranty with no questions asked.