Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is a good place to buy regular string "Bright" led lights?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is a good place to buy regular string "Bright" led lights?

I went to RayWu and seems like its all pixels now. Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where is a good place to buy regular string "Bright" led lights?

Glad you found a source. Not sure what you mean by "regular". There are a wide variety of strings. LED, Incan, smart pixel, dumb pixel. The list goes on.

2019 - Going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand (again). I will be dark for the 2nd year in a row. Sigh..

Post Thanks / Like

LED solid color string lights. Bright and strong, I have Renard controllers. I have rgb pixels but prefer the look and old school feel of string lights. I'm looking led, not incandescent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple of vendors on this forum. Most had group pre buys in Jan / Feb. You can find the threads by searching for group buys.

2019 - Going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand (again). I will be dark for the 2nd year in a row. Sigh..

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.creativedisplays.com/ is my go-to, but they are also local to me, so no shipping.

6. Likes jklingert liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holiday light express is the company I used for 4 or 5 years. Never disappointed by them. The lights come with a warranty, and they do honor the warranty with no questions asked.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here Holiday lights express, ordered 3500 lights from this past year. All worked great!!

Post Thanks / Like

Are these lights really that much better than say, Big Lots, or Target? Is it worth the price difference?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAle View Post
    Are these lights really that much better than say, Big Lots, or Target? Is it worth the price difference?
    All I can say is I'm on season #7 with the LED strings I bought from CDI (creative displays) with zero maintenance. They just flat work.

http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store has closed. Thanks to everyone who supported us through the nearly seven years we were open!
    The store will remain open for downloading documentation and other files, including Gerbers and DipTrace design files.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow... 7 seasons outside in the weather? Seems to me most of my failures seems to be water rusting the LED pins on big-box lights, and then bulbs start blowing, and there you go. I was wondering how big a difference sealed lights made for longevity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast