Thread: waterproofing between outdoor P10 panels?

Post Thanks / Like

Default waterproofing between outdoor P10 panels?

So im debating changing both of my 54 panel P10 displays to "outdoor" ones so I don't have to cover the front at all BUT has anyone used these yet in heavy rain? Im concerned that even though the front of the panels are waterproof that rain can still get in-between each panel and drip into the back. maybe a small rubber strip between each as I assemble the entire screen will help? didn't want to put the money into it unless I felt I could really avoid getting water in. thanks guys!

2. Thanks reileymr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: waterproofing between outdoor P10 panels?

I may be completely wrong but itís my understanding that the waterproof panels actually come with a gasket on each edge. (I admittedly donít have any of these)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brichi View Post
    So im debating changing both of my 54 panel P10 displays to "outdoor" ones so I don't have to cover the front at all BUT has anyone used these yet in heavy rain? Im concerned that even though the front of the panels are waterproof that rain can still get in-between each panel and drip into the back. maybe a small rubber strip between each as I assemble the entire screen will help? didn't want to put the money into it unless I felt I could really avoid getting water in. thanks guys!
    The panels come with a gasket that runs around the rear perimeter so they need to mount against a flat panel with holes cut in to match the gaskets. There is no sealing on the edges, only the rear.
    Ed
    Happily retired

6. Likes pixelpuppy, jklingert liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone come up with a good solution for mounting the outdoor panels onto a flat rear panel and worked out the cutouts needed?

Neil