Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2018...How Far Behind Are You?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2018...How Far Behind Are You?

I finally got all my "stuff" out... Just need to throw together a few sequences.

Is it too early to start a "2019 How Far Behind Are You" thread?

Post Thanks / Like

Almost there. A few things to connect and a nativity scene to get set up. Some mapping issues too, counting can be so hard... My Matrix is displaying upside down too - I must have mixed something up looking at the screen shot I took before I upgraded FPP . :P

Then I get to straighten out my neighbors display. It's all connected so it's just making sure the mapping is right.

-
    Jason

Post Thanks / Like

Finally went live last night. I added a pixel matrix which worked well. I had issues with power injection on my window pixels which took 2 days to figure out. I had to replace a 16 channel Renard that had 4 dead channels. Thanks to my wife for learning to sequence in Vixen within a few days and was able to get 8 songs ready for this years show. She’s much more artistic and precise than I am. We are all ready looking at adding more pixels to next years show. Good luck to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_nj View Post
    Finally went live last night. I added a pixel matrix which worked well. I had issues with power injection on my window pixels which took 2 days to figure out. I had to replace a 16 channel Renard that had 4 dead channels. Thanks to my wife for learning to sequence in Vixen within a few days and was able to get 8 songs ready for this years show. She’s much more artistic and precise than I am. We are all ready looking at adding more pixels to next years show. Good luck to everyone!
    We want videos!!!
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried many times to record my show with my iPad. However the auto focus gets confused with the lights blinking on and off causing everything to be blurry and out of focus. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure which iPad or IOS you are running but maybe this will apply.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ53nm8vTi8
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried many times to record my show with my iPad. However the auto focus gets confused with the lights blinking on and off causing everything to be blurry and out of focus. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

I found a post on here yesterday with camera setting recommendations. Going to try it this weekend. Finishing my display up tonight.

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...ristmas-Lights

Post Thanks / Like

I normally set up all my lights the week of Thanksgiving (M-W) and do final checks testing either Wednesday or Friday and then start the show on Friday evening. This year my mom's health from her Alzheimer's deteriorated so I spent the week sitting with her and my dad. I had gotten a few things put up on Sunday afternoon. Well long story short she ended up passing away on 11/26 so that week I spent with my dad while helping get ready for the Funeral on 12/1. I spent some time last night with my dad's help setting up my mini-trees, reindeer and getting all the stuff stored in the garage attic down. My goal is to have it operational in the next week or so. My mom loved Christmas decorations and would have my dad drive by anytime they were out in the evenings. All my new controllers have been tested and setup (ESP's programmed).
    Dave-800Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

I turned my lights on last night. Two weeks behind. The weather this whole year has made everything impossible. My Halloween display was 2 weeks behind as well. Here in Missouri, we went straight from winter into summer. Only a few days of spring which were mostly rain and then right into summer. The humidity was relentless all the way thru October. Then we went from summer into fall. Fall lasted two weeks and then winter came early. It's either too cold, too rainy or snowy. We had snow very early this year. If this trend continues I might have to rethink doing a large display every year.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv4__V1LA8

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.
    Leglamp

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast