Thread: F/S RenardPlus 16 LLC Torpedo complete in enclosure w/Pigtails (TWO)

Post Thanks / Like

Default F/S RenardPlus 16 LLC Torpedo complete in enclosure w/Pigtails (TWO)

For sale and ready for immediate shipment: Fully assembled and tested, RenardPlus 16 LLC in CableGuard CG1500 enclosure with pigtails.
    (These are from Renard-Plus.com.)

I built these last year and used them one season and work well. The PICs are programmed with Renard PWM firmware @ 56K.
    Torpedo_Pair_1_Left_2_Right.jpg

Note these these use the VO2223A which are good for 0.6A per channel.

$100 each plus shipping. Each one fits in a USPS Large Flat-Rate Priority box - $18.90 to most US locations. PayPal preferred.

Unit 1 (on left): 6 foot pitgails. Weighs 6.5lb (plus box and packing)
    Torpedo_1.jpg . Torpedo_1_Inside.jpg

Unit 2 (on right): 3ft and 4ft pigtails. Weighs 5.25lb (plus box and packing) This one is missing the foam "seal" where the pigtails exit.
    Torpedo_2.jpg . Torpedo_2_Inside.jpg

$190 for the pair, but shipping looks to be $35 or so. (Unless you know of a cheaper way to send.)

Jimboha
    Springville, Utah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: F/S RenardPlus 16 LLC Torpedo complete in enclosure w/Pigtails (TWO)

The VO2223A is actually rated at 1A. The .6A per channel is probably a limitation of the board. Most likely you can do 1A per channel as long as you don't exceed X Amps for the board.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: F/S RenardPlus 16 LLC Torpedo complete in enclosure w/Pigtails (TWO)

I was quoting what the RP site said. I can't see the traces to hazard any different guess. I guess if you're using LEDs it shouldn't be a real concern.

Jimboha
    Springville, Utah

Post Thanks / Like

Still available? To confirm, as previous LOR user and moved to pixels/xlights for some props this year, but still leveraging my existing ac props, this will work to attach to new falcoln controller to control additional ac lights? Also have an existing lor controller will also be attaching for existing ac lights. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Still available but...

I don't know anything about Falcon controllers. From what little I could gather, it seems that in principle they should be able to work together, but I it all depends.

Also have an existing lor controller will also be attaching for existing ac lights.
    Sadly I also know nothing about LOR controllers.

So, again, I suspect they can be made to work together, but it might require additional hardware (perhaps an e1.31 bridge) and/or reprogramming the PICs for a different communications protocol. Maybe someone else who knows more can say.

Jimboha
    Springville, Utah

Post Thanks / Like

Sold
    Springville, Utah