Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with a purchased superstar sequence

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Need help with a purchased superstar sequence

Protege, I agree im not too happy with SS (at least in demo) but I don't know what else to do. xlights is cool but I cant get a good grasp of importing all my sequences and stuff..

Keithsws, Id love to learn more about xlights and the zoom calls sound great how do I get involoved with that?

Post Thanks / Like

The zoom calls are 8pm eastern every Wednesday. Link on xLights page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
    TDo you have any advice on how best to learn xlights out side of the videos and documentation?
    Any advice on how to port over LOR sequences so I dont have to reprogram all my sequences if I use xlights?
    I certainly can understand a desire to port the LOR sequences. I was stuck in a similar mindset for a year as a pre-condition of moving to Xlights. I finally made the hard decision that my LOR show was starting to show its age...going on 5 years and I would start fresh with Xlights on January 1. Best decision I ever made. I kept my purchased .SUP mega tree files in my new show, as they import easily into Xlights without hardly any more effort than just defining the tree in set up. Once I saw how easy that was it gave me encouragement that I was on the right path and now this years show will be a traffic stopper. I also took time to re-assign all IP addresses of all controllers. Now, even if I wanted to, I can't go back to my LOR show. I had to force myself to learn XLights after that. Plenty of resources out there to help you too! Get going now, you will run out of year if you don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12