Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DIY E1.31 Bridge and Pixel extender setup

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY E1.31 Bridge and Pixel extender setup

Update. Thank you boyelroy11 for emailing me the eeprom files. I again tried all three. Still getting the same results. As soon as I power them up, they all come on solid white and do little else. Took them same set of lights and connected them to my amazon 50 pixel driver, they work fine. I may have to forget the Bridge to drive these pixels. Is there an controller out there that will drive a single connection to 324 or more pixels, one I can just run a network cable to?
    Last edited by mikeh65; 05-18-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeh65 View Post
    Update. Thank you boyelroy11 for emailing me the eeprom files. I again tried all three. Still getting the same results. As soon as I power them up, they all come on solid white and do little else. Took them same set of lights and connected them to my amazon 50 pixel driver, they work fine. I may have to forget the Bridge to drive these pixels. Is there an controller out there that will drive a single connection to 324 or more pixels, one I can just run a network cable to?
    Mine is having the exact same problem so I picked up a used SanDevices 6804 to get my tree setup going. Hopefully I can figure the pixel extenders out for a future project.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeh65 View Post
    Is there an controller out there that will drive a single connection to 324 or more pixels, one I can just run a network cable to?
    Not quite that but the esp devices are up to 680 pixels at 40 fps.
    I thought earlier this year there were some folks working on a cat5/ethernet version but I don't know off hand how those are progressing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arange98 View Post
    Mine is having the exact same problem so I picked up a used SanDevices 6804 to get my tree setup going. Hopefully I can figure the pixel extenders out for a future project.
    I'm not sure if there is, but take a look around Dirk's store. He has a boat load of different controllers.
    http://digwdf.com/store/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123