Hey All....

Question about library and saving a layout to it to use on new sequences.....

I've been using that feature for years and when I save a layout to a library ( I always delete the old one and create a new library when I update libraries to keep me from importing an old layout) it captures everything...PP's, display groups, master lighting channels etc.

But I seem to be having a problem with lighting channels.... I have 5 'lighting models/groups' saved that I like to use control as a group and when I save my layout to a library they always transfer and are available for new sequences. I added a couple of new models and did the usual saving of the layout to library but the newly added lighting models don't show up in the Master Lighting list when I import the layout into a new sequence....the 5 older ones DO import with no issues....but for some reason the new ones just aren't there..... I can go back and add them to the new sequence and they work...but seem to disappear when I try to save the layout for future import....

I've been using this feature for a long time so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it correctly....but as always I could be forgetting a hidden 'switch' or something..... Or....is there a limit on lighting channels that can be saved during a layout save to library and/or imported into new sequences?

Thoughts?