Thread: F/S 8 pixel trees with falcon controllers

Post Thanks / Like

Default F/S 8 pixel trees with falcon controllers

Selling my 3 360 pixel trees 12v. 25 pixels high 24 strands. They stand 7' tall and 60" across. Strips are Boscoyo and toppers are Holidaycoro. Poles are Fence post. Included are the base pads, spikes, large enclosure with 1 Falcon f16v2 and 2 power supplies. All cables included for set up in pics. Asking $600

Selling my 5 180 pixel trees 12v. 25 pixels high 12 strands. They stand 7' tall and 60" across. Strips are Boscoyo and toppers are Holidaycoro. Poles are Fence post. Included are the base pads, spikes, large enclosure with 1 Falcon f16v2 and 2 power supplies. All cables included to set them up as in the pics. Works fine but the display screen doesn't work. I talked with David Pitt and he will replace you just pay for the part. Asking $600

I will include an expansion board ribbon cable and power supply for an additional $45 each setup. As seen in the photos. This is not needed for the pixel trees but is a cheap way to add an additional 16 channels of pixels.
    Please PM me or email me for Pics. They keep failing when I attempt to upload them.
    Located in Bristol C.T
    Delivery available in CT for an additional fee.
    Last edited by Robo; 04-16-2018 at 06:22 PM.