Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018


  2. Thanks sittro, @fort calhoun thanked for this post
    Likes PCPackrat, GotWibble liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    Dang it. Missed them. When's the next time some will be available?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NW Suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewDennis View Post
    Dang it. Missed them. When's the next time some will be available?
    I am notified by email every time they come in and i got another one on the 12th, but i cant seem to find the notification link on amazon anymore, so it may be worth your time to find out how to be notified by amazon as they do sell out very quickly
    Flash Flash Blink Blink,,Oh What A Relief It Is

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plymouth, MN
    Posts
    8,978
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    The Renard-Plus guys have a very similar product but it uses thru-hole parts. Works great! Their store is temporarily closed while they clean up from a renovation, but it'll be open again in a matter of days....

    Info & docs: http://www.renard-plus.com/rpespwifipixel.html

    Product kit: http://renard-shop.com/home/37-es-wi...ontroller.html

    http://digwdf.com/store/
    The DIGWDF Store will be closing at the end of this year.
    While it's still open, please check us out for blinky-flashy gizmos that nobody else on the planet makes!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    Along those same line are the pixel pops controllers developed here on DIYC. Same vein in that they use through hole components.
    I believe all of these use the same ESP8266 code base.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirknerkle View Post
    The Renard-Plus guys have a very similar product but it uses thru-hole parts. Works great! Their store is temporarily closed while they clean up from a renovation, but it'll be open again in a matter of days....

    Info & docs: http://www.renard-plus.com/rpespwifipixel.html

    Product kit: http://renard-shop.com/home/37-es-wi...ontroller.html

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    I'm working on getting more kits stocked, just a very busy time for us this year (school, kids soccer, dance, etc...). Stock should be more consistent and development more active come June once activities wind down and I have time to breathe
    thanks,
    -shelby

  8. Thanks Ruppro thanked for this post
    Likes Ruppro, DrNeutron, mndless liked this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    Excellent news. There was a lot of interest at Lights Up Ohio with these controllers ! I will post this news on the LUO facebook page.
    Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    I'm working on getting more kits stocked, just a very busy time for us this year (school, kids soccer, dance, etc...). Stock should be more consistent and development more active come June once activities wind down and I have time to breathe
    thanks,
    -shelby

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NW Suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick avail on Amazon 4/5/2018

    I don't know about the pixel pop units as i haven't used them, but the 2 renard sticks i have get way way way hotter than the EsPixelstick, Plus , i prefer the included connector at the bottom for power and pixel connections. Makes swapping out a problem one much easier in the dead of winter
    Flash Flash Blink Blink,,Oh What A Relief It Is

  11. Likes tecnageek liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •