Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 Port E1.31 Bridge Kit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 6 Port E1.31 Bridge Kit

so if you are thinking about rgb nodes, skip the dumb and do smart. then you are looking at pixel controllers.
    go with a e1.31 controller so cheap Chinese controllers (t1xxx) are out. if you think a pixel mega tree is in your future, get a 16 port controller to keep it simple. almost all 16 port controller will come with a dmx bridge built-in, some will have several, some can do renard as well.

Post Thanks / Like

After all this info that everyone has given me I am going to order the Diyledexpress 6 Port E1.31 Bridge Kit and get smart nodes. I only have one more question any suggestion on a controller to that I can get. I did read that some controllers can be set to make smart nodes act like dumb nodes. I am going to start to layout my display for this year.
    Again thanks to all the helped my.

Tony

Post Thanks / Like

In this case, the E1.31 bridge is acting as a pixel controller. You really should take a look at the Falcon controllers 4 port and 16 port versions are available and the control it provides is very impressive.

2018 - Moving and going to visit my Daughter in New Zealand. Most likely I will be dark or nearly dark, Some static stuff that is simple to put up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123