Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 Port E1.31 Bridge Kit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 6 Port E1.31 Bridge Kit

so if you are thinking about rgb nodes, skip the dumb and do smart. then you are looking at pixel controllers.
    go with a e1.31 controller so cheap Chinese controllers (t1xxx) are out. if you think a pixel mega tree is in your future, get a 16 port controller to keep it simple. almost all 16 port controller will come with a dmx bridge built-in, some will have several, some can do renard as well.

Post Thanks / Like

After all this info that everyone has given me I am going to order the Diyledexpress 6 Port E1.31 Bridge Kit and get smart nodes. I only have one more question any suggestion on a controller to that I can get. I did read that some controllers can be set to make smart nodes act like dumb nodes. I am going to start to layout my display for this year.
    Again thanks to all the helped my.

Tony

Post Thanks / Like

In this case, the E1.31 bridge is acting as a pixel controller. You really should take a look at the Falcon controllers 4 port and 16 port versions are available and the control it provides is very impressive.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Where can I get a power supply for the Dyiledexpress e131 6 port bridge?

Post Thanks / Like

Any 5V phone charger will provide power.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123