Thread: First Shipment of the Year

Post Thanks / Like

Default First Shipment of the Year

Today I opened my e-mail to find the first advance shipping notice of the year. This is for pixels and pigtails from the DIYLedExpress 2018 New Year's sale. The best part is that it's scheduled for Saturday so I'll actually be home when it arrives. Just passing this along for others who bought during the same sale.

2. Thanks DIYledEXPRESS thanked for this post
    Likes DIYledEXPRESS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: First Shipment of the Year

We are excited to be shipping the New Year's Sale product 2 weeks earlier than anticipated!

Post Thanks / Like

My order arrived on time (Saturday) but I was in the middle of a brake job. Last night I unpacked the box, checked the invoice and looked everything over. Not only did I get my 2018 New Years order but I also got my 2018 Pre Sale items! Those must have been in stock already. If there's another pre-sale this year then maybe I can get in on that one too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcamron View Post
    My order arrived on time (Saturday) but I was in the middle of a brake job. Last night I unpacked the box, checked the invoice and looked everything over. Not only did I get my 2018 New Years order but I also got my 2018 Pre Sale items! Those must have been in stock already. If there's another pre-sale this year then maybe I can get in on that one too!
    There will be in May! Stay tuned for details!

Post Thanks / Like

May Pre-Sale started yesterday fyi

Post Thanks / Like

I'd still like some of these but the website says "Sold Out" and I can't order them. They do have a pre-sale price though....?

3 Conductor Waterproof Tee - White