Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Snowflake with ws2811

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Snowflake with ws2811

That's awesome! I'm gonna probably make 4 or 5 of these things. Thanks again for sharing!
    [SIZE=3][B]8000 + E1.31 Channels (5x E68x controllers)
    128 Renard Channels[/SIZE][/B]
    sequencing with LightShow Pro 2.8 and/or Vixen 3 (using xLights scheduler)
    2 x Pixel Mega Trees, RGB Pixel Roofline, 2 x RGB Pixel Spinners, 11 x Pixel Bushes, 6 x GECE Icicle Arches, 16 x RGB Mini Trees, 2 x Vertical Pixel Poles,
    12 x 10w RGB Floods, 160 Strobes controlled by Arduino
    [URL="http://www.controlthelights.net"]http://www.controlthelights.net[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akentut View Post
    Here's a quick video of the xModel in xLights.
    That's great! So was it fairly easy to do this sub grouping in Xlights. Reason Im asking in this is exactly what I want to do with this kind of effect and I'm dabbling in both Vixen & Light now to get a feel for which way I want to go. In my research on this forum it was said that Vixen was better suited for doing these sub groups but it looks like Xlights is handling it just fine.

I still might go the Vixen way to start because I have a lot of my own Vixen 2 Renard sequences that I want to keep and add pixels to but what your doing with the snowflake is what I'm wanting to do and then if you make a bunch of these snowflakes be able to run those patterns across all of them at the same time. Tx!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akentut View Post
    Currently I have a model now with each branch, and rings. [/URL].
    Would like to see that... looks really tight to add rings but must look awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

I actually have 4 of these now. If you have seen my display on the house, i'll have two on either side of my LED Matrix. One on the golf cart garage, and one on the right window. Now I think I'm out of space. I'll just have to borrow the next door neighbor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345