Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Snowflake with ws2811

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Snowflake with ws2811

    Quote Originally Posted by Akentut View Post
    Check out this fir a topper. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:816216

    I made two of them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you already make a model in xlights? If so would you be willing to attach the xmodel to thingiverse or share it here?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Villages, FL
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Snowflake with ws2811

    Quote Originally Posted by Whyintheworld View Post
    Did you already make a model in xlights? If so would you be willing to attach the xmodel to thingiverse or share it here?
    Here ya go. MegaStar.xModel in a zip file. It has 5 layers of 50,40,30,20,5 with 145 leds using ws2812b strips.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. Thanks Whyintheworld thanked for this post
    Likes Whyintheworld liked this post
  4. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Snowflake with ws2811

    Quote Originally Posted by Akentut View Post
    Here ya go. MegaStar.xModel in a zip file. It has 5 layers of 50,40,30,20,5 with 145 leds using ws2812b strips.
    Thanks! I'm curious if you ended up using "natural" color filament or white or something else?

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Villages, FL
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Snowflake with ws2811

    Quote Originally Posted by Whyintheworld View Post
    Thanks! I'm curious if you ended up using "natural" color filament or white or something else?
    I used White PLA. Most of the parts click together fairly easy. I place a small dab of super-glue to the tabs to make them more permanent.

  6. Likes Whyintheworld liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •