Thread: Singing Faces

Post Thanks / Like

Default Singing Faces

A Facebook group was started called Xlights Singing Faces with the idea that each person will create a Lyric track for a different song and then everyone gets a copy of all tracks created. So far the group is already up to 105 members so that means you spend a few hours positioning lyrics for a song using xLights and then later you will get 105 lyric tracks to use. All you will need is a set of 10 images for a model and then be able to use any of these tracks to run a singing face in just a few minutes for any of these songs. I didn't start this group but I am participating.
    Didn't pay for a sig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Singing Faces

when everyone in this group completes their song with the singing faces.
    I would love to know who i can possibly purchase some of these files from, and i am sure i am not going to be the only person thinking the same thing, since it would save alot of time.
    Also are the faces using pixels or M5 led lights?

Post Thanks / Like

This effort is creating lyric tracks which can be used to animate all of the different face type props whether it be 8 channel singing trees, or multi-channel rgb coro faces, or face images targeted for a matrix. They had already closed accepting anyone else for this go around. I believe their plan is that this year only the folks who spent the time to create the sequences will get access and then down the road maybe offer them for a fee with money going into the xLights donation pile but I'm not in charge of it.
    Didn't pay for a sig

Post Thanks / Like

any word on how this project is going yet? just curious. since i could use a few more sequences for my own show

Post Thanks / Like

Its going great but there currently are no plans to share the sequences if you were not participating.
    Didn't pay for a sig

Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe there was ever a plan to include whole sequences. Just the lyric timing tracks.

Post Thanks / Like

I joined the group but the timeline was too restrictive so I had to bow out

I'm a V3 user so with having to learn xlights, do the tracks and maintain a family it just wasn't working out.

So disappointed as that would have been a huge help.
    Jason C