6 46.15%
  • Layout 4

5 38.46%

Thread: Layout Poll

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Layout Poll

So I'm trying to finalize my layout for next year. Changing everything to pixels and that means I will only re-use my ribbon tree, pixel tree, starburst poles and floods. Everything else will have to be new for this year. (The AC props are moving to my neighbors)

I think I'm down to three layouts as I've tossed out most of the others. (so layout 3 isn't in the poll)

In layout 4 the floating models are those that I was choosing from for where I eventually stuck the bells on each side of the window and the big wreath on the garage. So if you aren't a fan of the bells, what would you put there? In that layout, above that window, I am thinking of the Living Light Shows 46" snowflake, but the model isn't in xLights yet so it just shows the 3 prong flake instead.

In all of these models, I'm likely to make one of the bigger windows a matrix, unless I go with a P10 panel. If I end up deciding on P10 then it will wait until next year and I'll run with no matrix for this season.

I haven't spent any amount of time on making sure everything is exactly aligned, correct number of pixels, scaled, etc. I'll do that after I pick the layout and get the wife's approval...

Everything is movable with the exception of the ribbon tree, it uses my flagpole which is cemented in. If you want so see why I put my models where I did, here is a video of last years layout with the house behind it. I just realized I never snapped a photos with all the models lit for 2017... Ugh! https://youtu.be/BLsNdE2k9gg
    Attached Images Attached Images