Thread: New feature for Adjustable Preview?

Post Thanks / Like

Default New feature for Adjustable Preview?

It would be cool to be able to turn off sections of the display being previewed so that only the area or object be sequenced is shown. Sometimes all the other stuff flashing makes it difficult to see what I just did with my fence, for example.
    Not a complaint. Just a thought.

Brad R.
    [I][COLOR="Red"]2007:[/COLOR][/I] 32 ch Grinch, [I][COLOR="Red"]2008:[/COLOR][/I] 128 ch Lynx Freestyle, [I][COLOR="Red"]2009:[/COLOR][/I] 128 ch Lynx Freestyle, Four Wireless Lynx Express', 192 Channels, 2 Houses, 4 Gazillion lights, no spare time.I really need to edit my sig pic :oops:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New feature for Adjustable Preview?

That function is already in there.

There is an elable/disable function both in the sequence area (on my toolbars it is the right most one in the top toolbar) and in the profile area (to the left of the channel list). If you uncheck a channel, it is disabled, and won't show up either in the preview or the actual show. Just turn the click back on to get it to show.
    1 channel, 0 dimmable. Powered by a man flicking a lightswitch to the beat.

Post Thanks / Like

OR... just make another preview plugin ( you can use as many as you want) with the items you want, and uncheck the 'main' preview. ;)
    James Family Christmas - 1600 channels of SS Renard channels
    Website - http://jamesfamilychristmas.com/ <<broken
    Facebook - James Family Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

And way number 3 - in the plug in setup, highlight your preview and to the right just select different channel ranges you need to see. While it might be a bit tedious to get into you only need to make 1 preview and it only effects the preview plug in.
    Ugh, this year will be too busy. I'd like to buy a vowel and more time please.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tips. I'll try all 3 methods.

Brad R.
    [I][COLOR="Red"]2007:[/COLOR][/I] 32 ch Grinch, [I][COLOR="Red"]2008:[/COLOR][/I] 128 ch Lynx Freestyle, [I][COLOR="Red"]2009:[/COLOR][/I] 128 ch Lynx Freestyle, Four Wireless Lynx Express', 192 Channels, 2 Houses, 4 Gazillion lights, no spare time.I really need to edit my sig pic :oops:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]