Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: HC presale?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HC presale?

[QUOTE=CaptainMurdoch;488473]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwinter View Post
    Complaining that heís purchased ad-space through Google? Thatís normal smart business-practice. /QUOTE]

The complaint isn't about the fact that there is an ad, it is about the intentionally deceptive wording in the ad header. Wording that is designed to make unsuspecting searchers click the ad instead of the real result right below the ad. This would be like a Burger King and a McDonalds next to each other and Burger King putting McDonald's golden arches over their drive through trying to get people to inadvertently drive into the wrong lane looking for a Big Mac.

Oh, and I'm not complaining, I have taken my business elsewhere. I just stated that I was glad someone else noticed the deceptive ads.
    I guess Iím just completely accustomed to this every time I do a google search for anything. My brain doesnít even register anything from the top (ad-section), because this practice is SO common!

Is it right? Is it wrong? Itís Goggle...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HC presale?

[QUOTE=Bwinter;488474]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMurdoch View Post

I guess Iím just completely accustomed to this every time I do a google search for anything. My brain doesnít even register anything from the top (ad-section), because this practice is SO common!

Is it right? Is it wrong? Itís Goggle...
    I installed AdBlock and I don't see any ad's in Google anymore.
    Doug

Having Fun with Wire Frames and Lights.

www.wireframedlites.com
    Custom Hand Made In USA

FaceBook:
    http://www.facebook.com/wireframedlites

Phillips Family Display
    http://www.facebook.com/phillipsfamilydisplay

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678