Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hack Lowes "7.5-ft Freestanding Tree with Multi-function"?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hack Lowes "7.5-ft Freestanding Tree with Multi-function"?

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased one of these show trees from Lowe's post season last year. I assembled it this Christmas for the first time and two of the strips were non functional. I replaced one with the spare that was included so one is still not working. Judging by the feedback on the tree on this web site this is a common problem. Does anybody out there have any functional strips that I could purchase for back up? It would be much appreciated. Email me at roman32159@yahoo.com Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lostbucket View Post
    I just went to my lowes and bought 6 of these for $100 bucks... they were all returns and and none of them have all the strips of lights or to make a complete tree. I just wanted the frames as they are powdercoated metal that breaks down will make EASY STURDY DIY pixel / Incan trees.... SCORE.... I called the manager and bought all the returns and the display for 100 bucks for the whole lot. There are 3 new in the box for 78 a pop... I CONSIDER THIS A SCORE!!!
    The trees are absolute crap, but the 6 frames for 100,,, I would have jumped on that in a heart beat ,, great score
    Flash Flash Blink Blink,,Oh What A Relief It Is

Post Thanks / Like

Hello. Does anyone have some spare working light strips I could purchase for my show tree that has two non-working strips? Please contact Bruce at roman32159@yahoo.com. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12