Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tons of Handmade Wireframes from 20 years ago

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Tons of Handmade Wireframes from 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Dkelly0802 View Post
    Nice job they all look great. The train is my favorite.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Man U did spend some time with the zip ties. I thought thatís what u may have done but wasnít sure. Iím very impressed and jealous of those I will say that. Iím not a good welder Iím what u would call a bird dropping welder but I may give something like this a try. Canít wait to see more of these come out ur building!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yellow, I have 12 piece nativity scene... Jospeh is 6' tall and the angel and north star is posted in this thread. Santa clause in a sleigh that waves with 4 reindeer and ruldoph that gallop like the horse in my video. Two 7' tall crossed candy canes with bow, Jack in Box, and a Snowball fight scene, and random frames that I don't even remember, lol that i have to Un-Burry in the shed i'm having tore down dueto the wood rotting. Will cut the lights off and paint each piece and add it here as I get them cleaned up.

And as far as the ties just the stuff you see out in the yard in my video I started October 14th and finished December 8th pulling the pieces out cutting off over 10k lights, painting and then adding new LED lights as pictured above. Spent every night and Sundays from 6 to 10 pm doing it so it was time consuming. But I shrink wrap each frame and put them in the shed for storage, and can put them out every year for a good 10 years before I run into lights going out, and rust again. At that point I will sell the stuff or give it to a kid of mine who wants it. You can't tell in the pictures but each horse leg has 100 lights, the body has 400 and each head 67 lights. So that's like 1,500 lights on just the horse.. another 1k on it's sleigh. Each train car piece has between 1k to 4k each. The bells were 200 per bell and 200 on the bow so 1k lights for that piece, the snowman was 1,300 lights... IT ADDS UP QUICK.. my left hand is numb and my right hand finger is still destroyed skin wise from doing all that.... It was worth it tho!
    Last edited by lostbucket; 12-22-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. I built my first wireframe this year for the wife. It was an animated golfing santa.
    lights, blow molds, and cut outs; no blinky-flashy yet

5. Likes lostbucket liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12