Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chaser

Post Thanks / Like

Default First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chaser

Thought I would share my first creation both to view and to use to anyone that wants it. My daughter introduced me to this song and I thought it was perfect for my Mega Tree and Star. I think it will be a big hit this upcoming season. This was my first full xLights sequence and it helped me learn the ropes. Would love to know what you think.

If you want the sequence just pm me and I will package it up and send it to you (The sequence is designed for a 16x50 pixel tree and 6 layer pixel star)

Thanks!

Last edited by barlav; 04-14-2017 at 11:02 AM.

2. Thanks Wildbill, kk6ou thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chas

Great job. I love this song too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chas

Great Work ! One of my favorite songs too. You should check out their Rudolph song too!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. Did you use Piskel for all the graphics, or something else?

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job. Looks great.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Woooowwwww! That was excellent!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the comments!

pixelpuppy, I used various programs for the images including piskel and photoshop. Some of the graphics were created from scratch and some of them were edited from things I found around the web.

Post Thanks / Like

That is very cool. I really like it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast