Thread: Another Matrix Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Matrix Question

Sorry if this is a redundant question, but my searches didn't produce a situation such as mine and I'm in a bind.

This matrix is basically a skirt on a parade float (parade is tomorrow) that is 80 pixels wide by 7 pixels tall and wired vertically from the top left. 5 strands of 100 pixels and the sixth strand of 60

1 14 15 28 29
    2 13 16 27 30
    3 12 17 26 31
    4 11 18 25 etc
    5 10 19 24
    6 9 20 23
    7 8 21 22

I thought I could use a custom model and make it work, but can only get about the 3rd of the lights to work, but that 3rd seems to operate correctly with a simple bars sequence. In test mode, they all light up fine.

I'm using xlights and a falcon controller.

Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another Matrix Question

Almost sounds like you are only sending one E1.31 universe to the controller.

2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another Matrix Question

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    Almost sounds like you are only sending one E1.31 universe to the controller.
    You are correct... The matrix is on universes 10 thru 13 and is the last element, but the configuration page doesn't show any packets being sent past Universe 11... I'm stumped as to why...

(edit)...getting old isn't all I hoped for... I just realized I need to add the extra outputs in FPP...Thanks...
    Last edited by MKDesigns; 12-08-2017 at 10:27 PM.