Thread: Trouble with Scheduler starting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trouble with Scheduler starting

I have been running my show with Vixen 3 since the start. I havenít had too many issues that I couldnít resolve myself by reading this forum. But this has me stumped. I had upgraded to 3.4.2 in October and all seemed to run fine. Then I upgraded to 3.4.3 on Dec 2. I scheduled my show to start at 5:00pm each night. When I got home around 6:00 Monday night it was not running. When I checked my computer, I had the following messages. Iím not sure what is causing this nor how to fix it. Once the show starts, everything runs fine. Thanks in advance for your help. Bob
    805D6B30-BB5C-4877-B7B3-D6F47FE1BDA4.jpg5D4BA481-0980-4AE3-A26C-B921843BA10F.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Trouble with Scheduler starting

you upgraded so you need to open each sequence and save it again then this should go away
    James WinterHaven Fl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TazChaLet View Post
    you upgraded so you need to open each sequence and save it again then this should go away
    I did that a few times. I also removed the sequences from my Show then added them back after I opened and saved them.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you maybe have a Startup or Background sequence left over from last year, the sequence it is having to upgrade is a 3.3.x version, you don't get the upgrade message when you go to a new release of the same version (3.4.2 to 3.4.3)
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

You need to open each sequence in the sequence editor agree to the upgrades, and then save.

If you just acknowledge the upgrade prompts in the scheduler, it'll play it in the scheduler. But the scheduler can't save sequences, so it's going to ask every time that show starts.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I found my problem. Your response triggered my mind, Matt. I never checked my background sequence. I opened my Tune in Signs sequence and there was the prompt. I tested my Scheduler and it started right up. I knew it was something simple, like me! Thanks to all for your quick responses.