Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: scheduler crashes vixen 3.4u2

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation scheduler crashes vixen 3.4u2

show ran perfect last night. come outside to check the computer and vixen has closed.
    every time i try to open the program it just closes back down. is there a way to unenable
    the scheduler with out running vixen?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: scheduler crashes vixen 3.4u2

Keep me posted, mine did the same thing after last nights run. Can open default and thats it.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a month end bug. It was reported by another user and I have a patch in the works. A new dev build should be ready later today to fix it. Anyone using the scheduler should upgrade to this build once it is ready to avoid this month end issue. I will post here again when it is ready.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine started doing this last night as well. It seems like after a couple hours Vixen will restart and stay up but no manner of reboots or even re-installing will fix it before it is ready. Watching this thread for the notice. Thanks Jeff!!!!
    Making it bright since 1989...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    This is a month end bug. It was reported by another user and I have a patch in the works. A new dev build should be ready later today to fix it. Anyone using the scheduler should upgrade to this build once it is ready to avoid this month end issue. I will post here again when it is ready.
    Are there other versions/releases that are affected by this issue? I am running 3.4u1 #480.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    Are there other versions/releases that are affected by this issue? I am running 3.4u1 #480.
    The entire 3.4 series is affected.

Post Thanks / Like

Developement build #510 is now available that should resolve this issue. This is a patch on top of the 3.4u3 release and can be found in the development builds download section on the Vixenlights web site. This should also resolve the issue of the up next showing tomorrow for the next show when it should really be today.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah... Now I know why my halloween show worked perfect all month and then crashed on the night of halloween! I had to re load in Vixen to take care of the problem. I haven't been using scheduler for my christmas show because I was scared it would crash too. I will load in the new version today and give it a shot!

Thanks for working so hard to make Vixen a great program!
    Dale P.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeffu231 View Post
    Developement build #510 is now available that should resolve this issue. This is a patch on top of the 3.4u3 release and can be found in the development builds download section on the Vixenlights web site. This should also resolve the issue of the up next showing tomorrow for the next show when it should really be today.
    Thanks Jeff - I will grab the patch when I get home this afternoon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Me too... Running derv build #510 and its loading again for me. Thanks,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast