Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help? (Video)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can someone help? (Video)

Hello. I am new to this and I was using the cheapskate online video tutorial. Can someone please explain why my board is going crazy?
    https://youtu.be/vBVEdqtGrE0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can someone help? (Video)

Need more info. Is that an Arduino MEGA with Sainsmart SSRs? If so, what sketch are you using?
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes arduino mega with sainsmart ssr. I used the multi arduino sketch from here.

Post Thanks / Like

OK. I think that I can help you, but I need to know exactly which sketch you are using.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

And when you say your board is going "CRAZY", what does that mean? Are you connected to your PC and running a sequence? Are you using Vixen?
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Iím using a vixen and Iím running my sequence. Itís not even playing correctly.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I can't move through that code the way you posted it. But many people on this forum are using a different sketch. I suggest using a different sketch by Vixctor_PV foud here - http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...th-Random-mode
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    Well, I can't move through that code the way you posted it. But many people on this forum are using a different sketch. I suggest using a different sketch by Vixctor_PV foud here - http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...th-Random-mode
    Thanks I will try that out and will let you know.

Post Thanks / Like

https://youtu.be/4CXRicNeseg
    So this is the problem. Itís fine when itís on random. As soon as I turn on vixen it just goes crazy. Iíve set the baud rate the same. It just wonít play it.

Post Thanks / Like

OK. First thing, you can't have Arduino IDE and Vixen open at the same time. They are fighting over the serial port. Close the Arduino IDE. Then open Vixen and try it. Are you still using the original sketch or did you change to the Victor_PV sketch? If Victor_PV, did you put the header value in the Vixen controller section?

Where are you located?
    Kevin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast