Thread: Missing information? Or someone leaving not-so-good stuff for us?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing information? Or someone leaving not-so-good stuff for us?

There has been a rash of new posts showing up that are title only. No text, no pictures, and hopefully no problems.

Am I the only one seeing this? Is there a way to point these out to the proper authorities?

TIA
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Missing information? Or someone leaving not-so-good stuff for us?

I've seem them too. In the beginning there was a post that could be reported. Lately, they've figured out a way to embed a message in the thread title with no way to report the post. Mods have a big challenge.

Post Thanks / Like

We are aware of the issue and working on it. The spammers are trying to get around the spam filters on the site. If you see something and would like to report it just send me a PM with a copy of the url and I will take care of it.
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm seeing a lot of nonsense posts, in fact more than usual.
    Is there anyway in the forum software to flag a post as such, and to alert you about it? I'll definitely speak up but a button or the like would go a long way to giving you a heads up.
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

I've notice an increase in these bozo messages as well. Yes, an image icon of a nice big red button labeled "Zap-O-Matic" (think Staples Easy button renamed) would sure come in handy. Let the members zap these posts away themselves.

Oh, but the anarchy that would ensue if people had the ability to zap other's postings at will. Maybe if it only worked on blank postings, since no-one that is legitimately posting on here posts blank messages.

Not practical in today's world I know, but hopeful thinking nonetheless....for when a time long gone by this could have been a reality.

Post Thanks / Like

this posts started out with links in them think they have got to the area where they arent able to post a link in them new accounts so things show up blank
    James WinterHaven Fl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by algerdes View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of nonsense posts, in fact more than usual.
    Is there anyway in the forum software to flag a post as such, and to alert you about it? I'll definitely speak up but a button or the like would go a long way to giving you a heads up.
    In the lower left corner of each post is a small black triangle w/ an exclamation point to Report Post
    Matt