Thread: WTB: Waterproof 4 Wire Cables Compatible with Mokungit 22mm Connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB: Waterproof 4 Wire Cables Compatible with Mokungit 22mm Connectors

Looking to get 20 extension cables that fit Mokungit 4 conductor IP65 "Big" (22mm nut) connectors. A Google search for the underlined portion takes you right to a store selling exactly what I have currently. They have a complete diagram of the connector pigtail with all the dimensions.

I have been unable to find one that matches exactly. While I have enough connectors that I could MAKE all the cables, I would prefer to keep those for other projects and just purchase extension cables as needed.

Prefer to have a mix of 10pc 5 foot cable and 10pc 10 foot cable, but would be willing to just get 20pc 5 foot cables.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WTB: Waterproof 4 Wire Cables Compatible with Mokungit 22mm Connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WTB: Waterproof 4 Wire Cables Compatible with Mokungit 22mm Connectors

Sorry, no. That is what I have (I was not sure about posting links directly to stores). I am looking for cables to connect between those. I have all the parts to make my own but time has been getting increasingly short and I was hoping to find some pre-made cables.

I created a chain of "Really Big Lights" with pixels inside of them controlled by a Particle Photon in the first one. They can all connect just fine and are easy to control using my wifi with the Photon. But I want to spread them out more come Christmas time, so need the 5ft (or longer) extension cables between them.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot, my bad! I guess the only way you will find premade extensions is to go to Monkungit directly and see if they can get them made up for you but I am sure it will cost.
    Better to make yourself then although time is getting tight.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. I can manage the 20 cables... I just would rather have wasted the time on other stuff and saved the connectors for other ideas.