Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Product from Holiday Lighting: 4 Port Power Fan Out/Distribution Board

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Product from Holiday Lighting: 4 Port Power Fan Out/Distribution Board

It's not designed for a particular enclosure because almost 100% of the time it will co-exist with a power supply in close proximity.
    It has four mounting holes at the corners.
    The LED displays are inexpensive and come in many colors. If you can wait 30 days, they are about $1 on aliexpress.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...ceBeautifyAB=4
    Quote Originally Posted by arw01 View Post
    what box are these designed to mount into say like a ta-200 sort of box or?

And the little voltage display, available with the pre-order or have to find it someplace else?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Product from Holiday Lighting: 4 Port Power Fan Out/Distribution Board

I used double sided foam tape under the voltage readout but I also drilled small holes for tiny screws. No chance of the readout to pop off.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

So... in case you were wondering about shorting the board out with those display screws you don't need to worry.
    The top half of the board, top and bottom, is the positive power plane and is already tied together with lots of vias.
    Just be careful not to get into the traces for the low amp connectors on the left hand side.
    Looks Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    I used double sided foam tape under the voltage readout but I also drilled small holes for tiny screws. No chance of the readout to pop off.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ukewarrior; 01-16-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567