Thread: USE a Computer (With Vixen or Xlight) and communicate in Wireless with DMX controler

Post Thanks / Like

Default USE a Computer (With Vixen or Xlight) and communicate in Wireless with DMX controler

Hello,

I want to use my PC and software like Vixen or Xlight to drive via DMX pixel display, smoke generator, Ark, .. But all this wireless. Does anyone have a diagram to understand and the list of materials to buy to get there?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: USE a Computer (With Vixen or Xlight) and communicate in Wireless with DMX contr

Somebody can help me ? and send me some link or documentation ?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: USE a Computer (With Vixen or Xlight) and communicate in Wireless with DMX contr

Wireless Dmx or wireless network. The former you need a USB connection. The latter you use e131. Both vixen and XLights will happily drive them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keithsw1111 View Post
    Wireless Dmx or wireless network. The former you need a USB connection. The latter you use e131. Both vixen and XLights will happily drive them.
    Thanks. Do you have some component to preconise or link on it ?

Envoyé de mon F3211 en utilisant Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

have you visited the wiki here on the site? What you're asking is not a simple question with a short answer. There are many parts involved in the process and they're all fairly well explained in the wiki.

This is a DIY site. There's a general expectation that you're going to do some research on your own and put the pieces together yourself. We have lots of resources and information in the wiki, as well as searchable in many threads. If you get stuck on a particular detail, or need some specific advice, we're happy to help each other. But taking someone from start to finish is a bit much to ask.