Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boscoyo Pixel Pole Mod

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Boscoyo Pixel Pole Mod

Quote Originally Posted by frank rizzo View Post
    Would you recommend 3Ē wire spacing then? Is that enough to still skip every other hole?
    Thatís going to be dependent on the manufacture. Sometimes youíll be okay. Other times it will be too much of distance given the amount of wire you lose going into the pixel body.

For me I donít think these would look very good at three inch spacing as these look best being pixel dense. But thatís just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StickyWicket View Post
    Thatís going to be dependent on the manufacture. Sometimes youíll be okay. Other times it will be too much of distance given the amount of wire you lose going into the pixel body.

For me I donít think these would look very good at three inch spacing as these look best being pixel dense. But thatís just my opinion.
    Sorry, I meant 3Ē wire spacing, but only skipping every other hole on the boscoyo strips.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank rizzo View Post
    Sorry, I meant 3” wire spacing, but only skipping every other hole on the boscoyo strips.
    Even 3" spacing on wire still leaves quite a loop of wire that can get in the way. I went out and looked at my pixel tree that is 3" spacing on 2" centers and you'd still need to zip tie them down if you didn't want the wire to get in the way. For some people this may not be an issue, for me it was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12