Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Full Wave Converter Boards and Super String Shortener Boards

Post Thanks / Like

Default For Sale: Full Wave Converter Boards and Super String Shortener Boards - SOLD

ALL ITEMS SOLD

I have the following items for sale:

* 108 Full Wave Converter Boards
    * 89 Super String Shortener Boards
    * 435 1N4007 Diodes
    * 90 1.5K 2 watt resistors
    * 85 2.7K 2 watt resistors
    * 85 3.6K 2 watt resistors
    * 90 5.6K 2 watt resistors

I have $58 plus shipping invested in all these items and will sell for $50 shipped. Please PM if interested or have questions.

Ken
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kenoman742; 10-15-2017 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Items are sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: For Sale: Full Wave Converter Boards and Super String Shortener Boards

PM sent

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: For Sale: Full Wave Converter Boards and Super String Shortener Boards

Timing is everything. I just realized I need some of the FWC boards. Does anyone know where they can be found or if they can? Anybody have some they want to sell? Thanks!
    Last edited by scottmcm; 11-04-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Making it bright since 1989...

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely not as cheap as a group buy, but I needed some as well and just ended up downloading the board design from the original board post and ordering them from OSH park. Ended up being about $0.50 each and they were pretty quick to get them to me and shipped them for free.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scottmcm View Post
    Timing is everything. I just realized I need some of the FWC boards. Does anyone know where they can be found or if they can? Anybody have some they want to sell? Thanks!
    How many do you need I may have about 30 or so, w/ diodes.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruppro View Post
    How many do you need I may have about 30 or so, w/ diodes.
    Matt,
    I only need maybe 10 right now. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

That I got, possibly assembled too, PM me your address and I will get them out to you.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to speak for the other 20 or so that you have remaining. PM'ed you.

Post Thanks / Like

A little thread necromancy here. I might need more of the full wave converters. I have bought some more half wave LED's and my wife says they look horribly "buzzy". So....does anyone know where I can get them or should I just get a box of diodes and start making my own? And while we are on the topic...where can we get good LED's now? It seems the sellers I have been able to get them from in the past have either gone away or gone way up in price for the basic 100ct LED strand. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

If there ever ends up being another group buy for these I would be all over it. I just always end up buying small batches from OSH park and buying diodes from Mouser... Not super cost effective!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast