Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EasyLights Pix16 - Cloud based WIFI - 3 Port Ethernet Switch Pixel Controller

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EasyLights Pix16 - Cloud based WIFI - 3 Port Ethernet Switch Pixel Controller

EasyLights controller at play >

Another excellent controller from Mr. Hinkle & Holiday Coro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: EasyLights Pix16 - Cloud based WIFI - 3 Port Ethernet Switch Pixel Controller

do you know how many Pixels one Falcon controller can connect?

and has anybody used this controller yet, EasyLights™ Cloud-Based Pixel Controller with Built-in WiFi and Network Switch - V3 ?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

A number of us have tried the beta board (went under name hinkpix) which is basically the same thing. It works well and I have had zero issues with it. I will say my display is nothing complicated or what but setup was nice and easy and stuff just worked as expected.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rulos View Post
    do you know how many Pixels one Falcon controller can connect?

and has anybody used this controller yet, EasyLights™ Cloud-Based Pixel Controller with Built-in WiFi and Network Switch - V3 ?

Thanks
    Sorry I have not researched that controller .
    You may want to post that question in the Pixel controller forum as this is a thread for the Easylights Pix16 .

IMO how many pixels a controller can connect is not a practical question any more .
    How well a controller will connect to and control pixels is a more reasonable question .

In the video above I am using the EasyLights Pix16 controller .
    They are absolutely excellent controllers.
    The Pixels are Tls 3001 series light at 10% which removes the need for and cost of adding power injection.
    EasyLights controllers are designed for ease of use and loaded with features .
    I do not believe there are many controllers that truly support 25 msec sequences which the Easylights does.

Joe Hinkle the creator of the HinksPix and the Easylights controllers has posted very detailed explanations on each .

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?44971-HinksPix16-Beta-Release-of-NEW-16-port-Pixel-Controller

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?47944-EasyLights-Pix16-Cloud-based-WIFI-3-Port-Ethernet-Switch-Pixel-Controller
    Last edited by angus40; 11-09-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

looks great , How many pixels are you driving in that tree from one card at 10% brightness?

I order a PIX 16 and Falcon yesterday to compare, I hope all the sweet features from PIX 16 will be enabled soon.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rulos View Post
    looks great , How many pixels are you driving in that tree from one card at 10% brightness?

I order a PIX 16 and Falcon yesterday to compare, I hope all the sweet features from PIX 16 will be enabled soon.

Thank you
    Congratulations ! You have purchased premium controllers .

My current tree is a 180° 32 strings of 42 count 5v pixels , I have 32 more strings to add but run out of time .

I used 2 controllers and each is controlling 672 pixels .
    One controller would be more than sufficient on almost any other pixel type without injection but I am using Tls 3001's .
    Therefore I am limited to approx 63 pixels without injection.

For example , the 5v ws2812b pixels are no problem @ 84 pixels without injection.

Also for a single controller having 16 ports , I would need to reconfigure all my sequences .

Things to do in 2018 .

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

I receive my PIX16 card and I started to connect an learn everything I appreciate some help on how to get started.

If someone can let me know what steps I need to follow and where to connect my computer to the card and how to start with configuration, and a simple way to start using Vixen with this card.

Anything helps and I really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hello I purchase a bunch of Pixel with IC 2818 does the PIX 16 controller can be enabled to controll this type of pixels?

Please i need to know since i have purchased thousands of this,

thank you

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a string of 2818 to confirm, but looking at the specifications they should work just fine.

They are in the same family as 2811, 2812, and 2813.

If you have an issue, which I doubt, send me a string and I will return it in a couple of days with a code adjustment that will enable it to work.

Again, I think 2818 will work just fine.

Joe
    Link to my DownLoad Site: [B][COLOR=#ff0000][URL]http://www.joehinkle.com/HLS[/URL]

[/COLOR][/B][IMG]http://joehinkle.com/HLS/HLS%20Logo%20Small.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast