Thread: WTB – 3 wire conductor waterproof extensions - compatible with PixaBulbs

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB – 3 wire conductor waterproof extensions - compatible with PixaBulbs

I'm looking for the 3 wire conductor extensions that fit the factory installed pigtail on PixaBulbs.

Good news is that I did receive by order from DIY LED (not) Express. However they incorrectly shipped me 2 wire conductors instead of the 3 wire that I ordered. I returned the 2 wire, paid for the shipping myself, to hopefully expedite replacement ones. Well it’s been over a month since I returned the 2 wire ones. Oh, I did get an email from Todd saying that the replacements conductors were being shipped and I should have them within a couple days. That was about a month ago. No response to my followup emails, asking for a tracking number or update on the shipment status.

Does anyone know the supplier that DIYLED(not)Express used for the 2017 pre-sale? I’ll put in a new order if I can find out which extension fit the PixaBulb pigtails that were factory installed.

Tks!
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WTB – 3 wire conductor waterproof extensions - compatible with PixaBulbs

Bump. Really, nobody knows. The only alternative is to remove and replace the factory pigtail with another suppliers pigtail. Too much to do already, ugh!

Tks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WTB – 3 wire conductor waterproof extensions - compatible with PixaBulbs

I'm working on it. I have samples on their way from a few factories in China. Drawings look correct. Just need to verify with real samples. I'll post back with the results.
    They're being made somewhere. We just need to zero in on the right factory and design type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks pixelpuppy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Following
    In Lights Therapy...

Post Thanks / Like

Following also.