Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star size for 4 foot tree?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Star size for 4 foot tree?

Fishking--I recommend that you scale (manually draw, use a drafting tool, use shapes in excel...etc....) your tree to 8' tall and however wide you will build it, then scale a star on it that you like--then find one close to that size. I scaled my 3m tree earlier this year (after finding the 23" Bethlehem star to be too small for my liking...) and found the 36" five point star to be a good fit for the height and width we are planning on that tree.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Star size for 4 foot tree?

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Fishking--I recommend that you scale (manually draw, use a drafting tool, use shapes in excel...etc....) your tree to 8' tall and however wide you will build it, then scale a star on it that you like--then find one close to that size. I scaled my 3m tree earlier this year (after finding the 23" Bethlehem star to be too small for my liking...) and found the 36" five point star to be a good fit for the height and width we are planning on that tree.
    Thanks DanJ. That sounds like a really good idea. I use Adobe Illustrator a lot so I'll try your idea there. Makes sense to get a better visual of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12